This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Contentment...

As I was out sitting on the front porch in the freezing weather pre-lighting and loading my votive candles, I realized how happy I was (I light my votives then blow them out so that they light real quick and easy before my guests arrive). I wanted to remember this moment, so I ran in and grabbed my camera.
My husband was nearby shoveling snow from our sidewalk and I could hear him working so hard and so diligently.
You see, we were out there together preparing for our annual big Christmas party for our close friends.
This is the first Christmas season at our new home, so it was challenging, yet fun, to make everything work together at the new house.
We both had been working so hard all week and we were down to the small details in preparation of the party that night. We were both absolutely exhausted, but also full of anticipation for our party.
God blessed me so much with my husband. He is such a hard worker and we both work hard together as a team.
As I was sitting there in the cold, I took a little minute to thank God for my many blessings, my amazing husband, our kids, our little grandson, our parents, our new home and the fact that we were preparing our home for our good friends to come over to celebrate the Christmas season with us. My heart is full.

"But when He, the spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth." John 16:13

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Judy said...

I can't wait to see pictures from your party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...