This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Winter's on it's way.....

 I woke up the other day and noticed that Jack Frost paid us a visit the night before!
 Everything is so peaceful and quiet.
 It's so pretty!
 God amazes me with His beauty!
When these cold days start coming, it makes me look forward to having a fire in the fireplace, having a bowl of hot soup and playing board games!
 It is kind of sad to see the flowers dying off though.
 But God is so wonderful the way that He planned all of this.
 In order to have new life next Spring, the old flowers must die and the plant go dormant.
 It's kind of how God works in our lives, we go through seasons of hardships in order to grow and have new life.
 I praise God for His grace and mercy and the new life and new growth that He gives. I think when our lives are in a season of winter, it is wise to do what the plants do, just sit there and be quiet and let God do what He plans to do. We must be in communication with Him, read His word and trust Him. We must keep doing the work that He has given to us in our lives and we just keep trusting Him.
He is always with us no matter what and soon we will see the signs of new growth and new life for the next season that is coming.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27

 Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Molly's Art Designs said...

Beautiful message and photos! thank you Sharon!
Molly

jen said...

Lovely :)

Sue said...

Beautiful!!!

Judy said...

Thank you for this post, it's something I needed today. I love what Jack Frost leaves behind, pretty photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...