This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, November 8, 2013

Praying for God's justice....

 I'm sorry I turned off my blog, I was just feeling so emotional. While I have had one of the biggest blessings in my whole entire life, the birth of my grandson, there are other things, that are very difficult that have consuming my world.
Can I ask you to please pray for my parents. Someone wicked is manipulating them and spending all of their money, including their monthly social security checks and their rent money!
Please pray for me and my sisters. Please pray that the Lord will give us wisdom on how to handle this. We love our parents and have tried everything to protect them. Please pray that this person will be revealed and exposed for his wrong doing. He has become an expert at manipulation, lying, working the system, etc...I know that God will not let this go on much longer, but I tell you, I'm not sure if I can take it much longer. This has been one of my most stressful years in regards to worrying about my parents. Please pray that God's justice will prevail. There's power in prayer and we have many, many prayer warriors out there praying about this.

Thank you.

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

“The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:14

“… For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You … Then the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jahaziel … thus says the Lord to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s … You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!” Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.” II Chronicles 20:12-17

Hugs, Sharon

19 comments:

jAne said...

so thankful you're back, yet completely understand why you went private for a time.

prayer breathed heavenward::

1) for your sweet grandson
2) for your parents
3) for you and your sisters

my aunt was being 'used' in a similar way so her younger sister took over the finances, ultimately requiring a power of attorney to do so. at present she is guardian of her sister (my aunt) due to alzheimers. praying for wisdom..

sara hardaway said...

So glad you are back on. Fully understand. It is amazing to me how family can take advantage of family especially elderly folks. you might have to resort to drastic measures to stop this bleeding of their finances. God will give you the strength to make the necessary and right and just decision to protect them. so sad. i see it so often too. the love of money is the root of all evil. Praying for your solidarity with your sisters and the strength to mount up an attack on such evil. just plain wrong. Blessings for the brighter day. Your parents will not be able to see what is gong on to protect themselves because they just cant wrap their head and heart around such deeds. You all will have to be the ones to intervene and take charge. God will lead you all. prayers

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon, I am so very sorry for what you and your sister's are going through. I too have gone through what you are experiencing. My husband and I decided to go to our pastor for assistance. He was very helpful and put us in touch with an attorney that finally put an end to it. Praying for you all. This too shall pass.

Janet said...

So sorry to hear this. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

heartfelt living said...

Will be praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry that you are going through hard times. Praying for your strength and that all will be resolved very soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
You have such sweet parents and I
would be happy to pray for you about
your situation. God can do anything
and change any situation. I'm glad
you are still blogging! You are an
inspiration.
Sincerely,
Paula

Molly's Art Designs said...

Sharon--I will be praying for you all!
Molly

Kathie said...

I feel your pain, Went through something similar with my mom, but both parents, wow, my mom always told me the lord doesn't give you more than you can handle, he sure is a tester :) I have a feeling this person is a family member, as mine was. It will work out, sometimes you have to do drastic things to stop it. It seems pretty obvious this person is taking more than they deserve........I'm praying for you and your family. Sincerely, Kathie

Anonymous said...

Dear Sharon
Praying for you and your family. I am so sorry you all are dealing with this. You are in my prayers sweet Sharon.
God bless you all.

as always starzie said...

Oh Sharon I'm so sorry to hear someone is taking advantage of your parents. We had a similar situation with my husbands uncle that was suffering from Alzheimer's disease. His uncle's brother was the individual in this case. My husband finally went to court and became his uncle's conservator. This way he took over control of his uncle's money and put a stop to the people who were taking advantage of him. Have you thought of doing this? It was difficult because his uncle was angry and fought the conservatorship. But it was necessary and had to be done. My husband became very unpopular with many people in the family because he stopped the money from going out.
I will pray for your family and this unfortunate situation. Take care and hugging your little Grandson will really help you get through this!
Hugs,
Darlene

Valerie said...

You and your family are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Praying from Iowa. Again, I love your blog and your faith in the one true God. He will direct each of your steps. S. Zielke

Sue said...

Praying about your situation! Sharon. God bless! Hugs,
Sue

Mary Anne said...

Praying for you...<><

Mary Anne

Barbara Beach said...

Praying for you and your family and for God's comfort and truth to be revealed. We went through a similar situation and it can be overwhelming. The Lord's truth will prevail.
Blessings

Anna said...

Sad to hear this about your parents. It happened to mine also and I went to an attorney who helped us and I now have guardianship over my paremts and handle all there finances and no one else. Sad day when family does this to elderly folks.

I will keep all in prayer on this situation.

Judy said...

I am so sorry to hear this Sharon. Having just recently brought my parents into my home I can understand what you are going through, and I'm so sorry that is happening to your parents.
My prayers go out to you all.
Hugs to you and God's Blessings!

Erin said...

That makes me so angry. Praying for your family

elizabeth said...

Praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...