This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our Thanksgiving celebration!

Our new farm table is all set!
I used my vintage brown transferware china and amber goblets.
We had a very special tiny guest! We have much to be thankful for!
Daddy, mamma and baby!
Great Grandma Alice loves holding little Ridley.
So does Great Uncle Jim!
Grandpa Jim, Mackenzie and Hayden.
Having fun eating appetizers and visiting before the meal!
Brittany showing Ridley to Great Grammie Shirley.
Family!!!
Great Aunt Stacey's turn!
Great Grandpa Jim's turn!
So precious!
Stacey and her son, Preston with his sweetie Maudie.
Grayson and Rachelle are adoring Ridley.
Stacey's green bean casserole!
Just about time to eat!
Eric's carving the bird.
Lovely side dishes!
What a pretty table!
What a bounty!
Yummm!
Love!
Rachelle was so sweet to do the dishes!
Cameron and Megan arrived late.
Grandma Alice, Cameron and Megan.
Cameron having a good conversation with his Grandpa Leonard.
Four generations of awesome men!

We had a wonderful thanksgiving and have so much to be thankful to God for. We are blessed in deed.

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...