This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My first day with my grandson....

 When Ridley was 2 weeks old I got a chance to go over and spend an afternoon with Brittany and him.
 He is just so amazing. I love him so much.
 This was his first outing to Costco!
 He did great!
 After that we went to a neat restaurant for lunch. I'm so impressed with Brittany, she is doing so well, knows how to take care of her baby and looks fantastic.
 He was so good and slept all through lunch!
 Look at those tiny hands!
When we got home we took a little stroll and waited for Daddy to get home. I am so happy that my kids are adjusting so well to the birth of their new son and that Ridley is doing so great! God is so good!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

gin said...

what a joy for you to spend the day with them. Ridley is precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...