This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, October 17, 2013

He's here!!!!

He's finally here!!!!
 I'd like to introduce you to my precious grandson, Ridley James! He was born on Tuesday, October 15th at 3:29pm. He was 8 pounds on the dot and 19 inches long. My son, Mackenzie and his wife, Brittany are in heaven! Mamma and baby are both doing excellent! He is such a little miracle and so adorable. I am in love!!!

"For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16

Hugs, Sharon


18 comments:

gin said...

Congratulations!!! He is precious.

Carol said...

He is so precious! He and I now share a birthday! You are going to be a wonderful grandmother, Sharon! Congratulations to you all!

Smiles,
Carol

Erin said...

He's perfect! Congratulations!

Barbie B said...

Congratulations! And many blessings to all~!

Mardell said...

Doing a happy dance here! Congratulations ~ love his name! He's a good size AND a week early. So glad everyone is doing well. They must be home by now?

Can't wait to hear all about it. I know you're beaming, Grandma! Aaaaawwwww!!

HUGS!

Anna said...

How wonderful. Congrats to all of you and welcome to the grandma club were spoiling is our game.

Anonymous said...

OH BOY!!! Congratulations to you and your family! God is great! It will not be long before he is out with 'Blondie' chasing those goats!

Tracie, North Carolina

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sharon. I am so happy for you! (and your family!)
He is adorable.
Take care,
Paula

as always starzie said...

Congratulations Grandma! What a precious little baby boy! Oh, are you in for the time of your life. If you think you loved your own children, wait until you begin your journey as "Grandma"! I know, as I have four of these little ones. So happy everything went well with the delivery. Now you can hold your little Grandson and hug and kiss him til your hearts content!
Best wishes to your whole family!
Hugs,
Darlene

Janet said...

Congratulations to you and your family! He is beautiful!

Sharon K said...

Oh congratulations!! he is gorgeous!!! you must be so proud. Well done to Brittany and McKenzie, I wish them all the best for their new little family.
I love the name too- my son is called James! he he xx
well done to al, can't wait for more pictures. What a blessing,

the other Sharon (UK)

Anonymous said...

I have two grandbabies. The pride and love you feel for them is just the best!

Such a joyous and happy time! Congratulations to the whole family!

Pamela
Ohio

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!! What a precious gift from God. Blessings on the new little family. Have fun spoiling that little guy with all the love in your heart. I'll bet Grandpa is over the moon.
Beth Meginness

Sue said...

Congratulations to All, Sharon, he is so precious!!!
Blessings, Sue

Judy said...

Congratulation to you all!! He is beautiful Sharon, enjoy every moment with him.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Grandma Sharon. How exciting and a new little one to hold and cherish.
Grandma Willa

sue from albany ny said...

Congrats to you and your entire family! Grands are a special blessing! Sending hugs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and many blessings to all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...