This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, September 19, 2013

This is how I unwind!

This is my favorite way to unwind! I jump on the quad and ride all around on our property. Often times I don't even change my clothes when I get off work, I just hop on and ride. I can't really explain why it's so fun and so relaxing, but it is. Going fast, feeling the bumps in the road with the wind in my hair, it reminds me of riding a horse. I'm so thankful for our new home that we have room to roam like this!

Thank you for praying for my son, he is finally better! I was getting worried there for awhile. I'm so very thankful he's getting back to normal. And as for me.....I re-injured my tennis elbow last weekend and I was so bummed about it, I finally decided to get a cortisone injection. The doctor whom I work for gave me the injection on Monday and what a difference it has made! I'm not completely pain free, but it is soooo much better! Thank you everyone for sending your prayers! I pray for all of you today, especially those who are facing health issues, as well well as financial and relational issues. I also have a special prayer of healing for my blogging friend, Darlene. May the Lord richly bless all of you.

"Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and He brought them to their desired haven." Psam 107:28-30


Hugs, Sharon


2 comments:

gin said...

That is a good stress reliever. Hope your elbow
Heals quickly intime for your new baby.

Janet said...

Glad to hear you and your son are feeling better. That looks like a lot of fun...riding on the quad. We just bought one for our son this year and he is loving it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...