This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Eight months along.....

My son and his wife are eight months along now! The baby is getting so big and Brittany looks radiant!  You can see the love my son has for his wife and baby through this photo he took of them. Mackenzie and Brittany have everything ready and are just waiting now for their little baby boy to arrive! Brittany has had a blessed pregnancy and the baby is doing very well! We are all so thankful and so excited for this new little life!

God is amazing!

"And He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock, in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you." Deuteronomy 7:13

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

as always starzie said...

Brittany looks so beautiful! These monthly pics would be beautiful framed! Your getting close to holding your grandson! I have four grandchildren. Three girls and 1 boy. Ages 5, 3, 2 and almost 2. You think you can't love any child like your own. Wait til you have a grandchild! With more time and patience you will enjoy your grandchildren even more than you did your own children! They are such a blessing!
Speaking of babies, I love your new babies! They are so cute! I love their ears. I've always wanted goats. You will have fun with them! Are they like dogs nd cats. Do they have to be spayed nd neutered?
Take care,
Darlene

A Romantic Porch said...

So anxious to see the baby!
xo rachel

gin said...

Such a sweet post. And she looks sooo big. Not in a bad way, but in a lovely pregnancy big baby way.

Sue said...

What a wonderful journey , MacKenzie and Brittany are taking, how wonderful that you and Eric get to come with them. You both are going to be the best grandparents, Brittany is beautiful.
Love the goats, and I can now say you are truly becoming a great "country girl". ~smile~
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful in this picture. You will love being a grandmother. My parents love it. I'm so glad you begged for that baby girl goat! I'm sure her mama missed her so. I'm glad she let her nurse in the end and warmed up to her.
Congrats on your new house and the goats and your new grand baby coming soon!
Beth -Michigan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...