This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 20, 2013

Cat in the cradle......

Look what I found when I went into the guest room.

Yup, Mr. MacGyver thinks I bought this neat little bed just for him with bars to protect him from predators and really cute bedding with red work stitching and even nice bumper pads all around the edges.

Uhm....no.

MacGyver, you need to get out of there and stay out of there, that's for my little grandson who will be arriving in just 4 weeks!

Did I tell you I'm excited! :) I can't wait to hold this new little baby. I pray that I will be a good grandma to him and teach him things of the Lord and things about this world that God made for us. I want to love on him and hold him, read to him, play with him and teach him.

Have a great weekend!

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men." Colossians 3:23

Hugs, Sharon


3 comments:

Judy said...

You are going to be a WONDERFUL grandma!!!

A Romantic Porch said...

You WILL be a good grandma Sharon!
Can't wait to see photos of the new bundle of joy! I wonder if the kitty will be jealous when he finds a sweet little bundle sleeping in "HIS" bed? haha
xo rachel

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
I feel your excitement. I can't wait to hear the news of your grandson's arrival.
Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...