This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, August 16, 2013

It's official now.....

It's official now, we must be farmers because my hubby got a new tractor! This is his first time on it and he's figuring it out.
After we were here about a week he said, "You know, I really, really need a tractor to get this place in order and to keep it nice." So....he got one. First he studied up on them, spent a whole day at every tractor store within 15 miles and decided to get a Kubota. It will really help Eric with all of the farm chores that must be done.
He let Hayden take it for a little spin.
He took it out to our 1 acre pasture out front and started mowing.
It was so fun for me to look out our front door and see him out there on that tractor!
He did a great job and boy what a time saver the tractor is!
It took him about an hour to mow this whole field.
Then he took it to the back yard and started playing around. It even has a headlight!
Grayson came over to check it out.
He got to take it for a little spin too.
It's a great little tractor.
Yup....it's official, his name is now "Farmer Eric"!

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it." Genesis 2:15

Hugs, Sharon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool- love it!! all the new adventures- someday that grandson will be on it with him- but be safe too!! a whole new life.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your blog and your pictures from day one. Now I am really enjoying it much more because it makes me so happy to see you all on your dream property! Keep the pictures coming Sharon! Glad your family got a tractor!

Pamela
Ohio

Mardell said...

Big boys & their toys!! Way-2-go Eric! Bet you'll never have to "twist" his arm to mow. Love it. He will get many years of fun with that. You know it's official when they give their tractor a name. (Right?!)

Now it's YOUR turn, Sharon ~ we want to see YOU on it!! Work it girl! LOL

Hugs to you on this beautiful Sun. afternoon.

What's for dinner? I'm too hot to cook here, but I know I have to.

Night night!

gin said...

Yes he has to have a tractor on the farm. Now, what is it that you need on the farm? There has to be something that you need.

as always starzie said...

Hi Sharon! I think Eric and your boys are having a ball driving the new tractor! Over 30 years ago my husband rented a Kubota to help with grading our back yard. We had bought a new house and the yards needed grading. I have movies of my son at about 15 months riding with his Daddy on the Kubota! Such precious memories. I bet your Grandson will love Grandpa giving him a ride on the tractor! So happy for you! God bless!
Darlene

Sue said...

HI Sharon, You have no idea how happy I am for you and Farmer Eric,You both are going to have the best time of your life,.
Hugs,
Sue

Judy said...

Congrats on the new tractor, my husband was exactly the same, and when he got his I think he was on it every chance he could. Now that we are building a barn I am mowing the lawn, which I didn't think I would like but I really enjoy my time riding around on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...