This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Even mundane things are fun on the farm!

 A new place sometimes means new challenges.
 For example.....
 ....now that we have a long driveway, how do we get the garbage out down by the street for the garbage man?
 Well, it's simple. You just bungiecord it to the back of the quad and zip it down to the road!
Even mundane things have become fun on the farm! haha

"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:4


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Judy said...

I love your white picket fence. I bet Blondie just loves all that land to roam.

Anonymous said...

blondie thinks its great fun too . So happy you are loving life on the farm !! Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...