This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 19, 2013

A visit from my nieces!

These are my three beautiful nieces, Drew, Alex and Jade. They came up to Oregon to visit us from Orange County, California. We had made these plans six months in advance and unfortunately it ended up being that they arrived a few days before our big move. I absolutely loved having them here, but felt bad that our house was all chaotic, full of moving boxes and it wasn't cozy at all. 
It was also really sad because they day that they arrived my mother (their grandmother) had a small stroke and was hospitalized. I took them up there to visit her and we saw my father there too. Thankfully my mother only had minimal damage from the stroke and she has recovered nicely.
That night we had a big family dinner with all of my kids over.
We had such a fun night. I love it that the cousins all get along so well.
What's a visit to Aunt Sharon's house without a day of thrifting? haha! We went out to lunch and shopped at several thrift stores and had a ball.
They are such beautiful, smart, funny and sweet girls. All three of them are attending college and working full-time jobs. They have great work ethic and character. It was so much fun for me to have girls in the house.
They got to see our new home and they even helped me move a couple of loads over. What sweeties they are! I'm so thankful for these three girls and can't wait to see them again!

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ." Ephesians 1: 3


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Sue said...

beautiful ladies loved reading this,

Anonymous said...

Nice accomplished looking young women. Glad they got a visit in and were able to have fun, visit and help too. Hope your mom is doing better. nice to see a few pictures of the old house. the count down is on for the new baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...