This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This is one thing I won't miss.....

 This is one thing I will NOT miss at the yellow house.
 To reach my spices I must stand on a stool.
I have spiced my foods like this for years! My kids probably think this is a normal thing since this is all they have ever seen! haha! My new home has a spice cabinet that is lower to the ground like me. hee hee. We're getting really excited!

"You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand." Psalm 16:11

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious Sharon ! lol I love your new house , cant wait to see how all your things fit in. Donna

adsgram said...

Too funny, Sharon...

Anonymous said...

you are killing me- a sweater in July. i live in texas and we are so thankful it is like 88 this week.

what are you making for dinner?

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon ~

As one of your readers stated, and I quote, "not really sure who will be shedding tears at this move more...your family or your readers! ", I totally agree.

Your Friday, June 21, 2013 post. . . Goodbye house. . .brought tears to my eyes.

Your Thursday, June 27, 2013 post. . .Finding the perfect paint colors. . .made me happy!

Your Sunday, June 30, 2013 post. . .A tour of our new home!. . .just about sent me over the edge! Let me explain, I absolutely LOVE decorating; however, I don't do much of it any more. When I saw that post title, I could hardly contain myself. I couldn't wait to begin reading your post. I can hardly wait to see the changes that occur in each and every room. You mentioned that the kitchen is not your style, but for now you can work with it. It may not be your style, but I know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you will turn that kitchen into an absolutely cozy and beautiful room along with all the other rooms in the house. I can't wait to see the yellow and black bathroom that you have always wanted!

I absolutely love your decorating style. Your family is so blessed to currently have such a warm, cozy and inviting home and with all of your dedication and hard work, I know, you will create another warm, cozy and inviting home!

I realize you have so much work ahead of you, but I hope that you continue to take your readers along on your new journey!

Thank you, again, for such a lovely blog! It makes my heart so happy to read it!

Sincerely,
Bonnie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...