This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, July 12, 2013

Moving day!

 Last night was the last night in the old house!
 We're moving today!
 We've taken lots of loads in our cars and trucks, but we did one big load in this huge 600 square foot trailer.
 Oh, this place is so beautiful!
 Don't worry, we're not going to leave that sofa in the grass or park my car here on a regular basis! haha!
 It was just Eric and I and our four sons last night. The boys were such a HUGE help to us!
 Blondie and Layla are loving the country life!
 Dinner time!
 We didn't have any plates and we realized we had brought over our Christmas dishes, so as they say, "It's Christmas in July!"
 We were all so hungry!
 We've worked hard, now it's time to play a little!
 Cameron and Mackenzie!
 Eric and Hayden!
Grayson!
 I can't believe this is all ours!
 They boys found a bunch of quad trails on our property and the property behind us.
 We can't wait!!!
 So here's a sneak peek at some of the house.
 I'm liking our red furniture against the yellow walls we painted!
 Here's the kitchen! I didn't think I would be able to cozy it up, but so far with just placing things in there it's looking VERY cozy! I was a little scared about how dark the olive green turned out in the laundry room, but when we put it in the kitchen it looked very nice.
 I bought this cute hutch off of Craig's list. There's a hole in that brick wall intended for an antique stove. I was hoping the hutch would hide it, but there's a 4 inch gap on the right side. I'm sure we'll come up with a solution.
 I painted my little island black and am so pleasantly surprised that it fit in the center of the room with the hutch in there too. I'm going to paint the hutch black too and distress it and eventually we're going to paint the cabinets cream. What do you think of our color choices? The mustard yellow we painted in the family room turned out way brighter/darker than I thought and I'm a bit worried, but hoping that once we get the furniture in there it will calm down.
Well, we got a good jump on things, but we have a TON to do today. I'm going to be off-line for probably a week or more, so will not be able to post for awhile. Until then, take care and God bless!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." I Chronicles 16:34

Hugs, Sharon

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! thanks for sharing. love the island painted black- matches the appliances and the hutch you got off Craig's list well done!!! I love the yellow in the front room- with the windows- really spacious and bright- all coming together- cant wait for the next update when you are on line.

Did you get to keep the horse?

jen said...

Looks beautiful - congratulations!!
Can't wait to see more of the decorating-so glad for your family and nice to see your blog again :)

Cheers
Jennifer in Vancouver

adsgram said...

...and , she's OFF and Running! Enjoy...so far, so good! Have a wonderful weekend!

Crows, Suds and Cinnamon said...

So happy for you and your family. And ok a little jealous too! Can't wait to see it all put together. Have you thought of making one of the rooms a nursery for when you babysit? Take care and take lots of breaks!

Simply Shelley said...

Let the fun begin :) Moving is such a job,but very exciting to! Blessings

Jane from Alabama said...

LOVE IT so far!!!!! Colors look wonderful!!

Adrienne said...

Hello Sharon,

I've posted before, I have been keeping up with your blogs and I would like to start reading your first blog again, since I found it very interesting and love your wisdom and input wanted to ask sooner but never seemed to get around to it. If your still have your old blog can you please put it up again. By the way I like your new home hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

Adrienne

Adrienne said...

Hello Sharon, I posted before and still keep up with your blogs, I wanted to ask you this for while now but if you could can you please bring back your first blog since I would like to read it again as I always found them insightful and your words full of wisdom. By the way, I like your new home hope your happy in it. Thank you.

Adrienne

Judy said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!! I love the photos.

Mardell said...

Sharon!
Thinking of you! Please check in soon. Oh my ~ 82 more days for little Mackbritt to arrive. We need deets & updates pleeeeease!

Hope all is well. I'm sure you are overwhelmed.

xoxo
Mardell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...