This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Look where I did my Bible study this morning!

I can't believe it! This place is now ours! We've been moving stuff over there all morning. Tomorrow is the big move with trucks and trailers and lots of help to get the big furniture. We will sleep at the new house tomorrow night. Eric and I are so excited and so very thankful. God blessed us beyond our dreams.

"I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30

Hugs, Sharon

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon I have been reading your blog since day one. You are such a wonderful and good lady. Your blog has blessed me so much! I am very happy for you and your whole family! Please keep updating us about your new home.

Pamela
Ohio

gin said...

Yayyyy! I know you are excited to settle in.

Anonymous said...

love it- hope it all goes well tomorrow

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon!
Oh how you bring joy to my heart. I'm so pleased that everything is working out. (As stressful as it must be.) Your picture of the coffee cup ("Home Sweet Home"), and the Bible is wonderful. Love it. And what a view you have. :o) I'm so happy for your family. I really am!! Looking forward to seeing the transformation of your new home.

PS: When I moved from my first home w/my two babies, I cried & cried. And we only lived there for 5 yrs.

xoxoxo Sharon!

Anonymous said...

love the rabbit on the front porch too- good sign- new life

Jane from Alabama said...

Please keep us updated!!! I can't wait to see what you do to the new place!!

Randi Jo :) said...

I am reading through Jesus Calling again too! :) and YAY I'm so happy for you!!!!!! enjoy the new home and settling in.

adsgram said...

Congratulations, Sharon. Looking forward to watching the new "house" evolve and become "HOME" for you and your family...lots of work ahead but so much fun as well...bless you! Lynne

Judy said...

How wonderful for you, and such a pretty view. I know the excitement you are feeling about sleeping there, we felt that same excitement the first time we slept in our new home.
So happy for you two.

Cecelia - Ladybugs and Butterflies said...

Wow! You're using the Jesus Calling devotional too! Great, isn't it? Your new place is gorgeous, and will be perfect for your family...

Cecelia - Ladybugs and Butterflies said...

Beautiful place, perfect for your family. I see you are reading the Jesus Calling devotional too. Blessings to you and yours in your new home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...