This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

 Happy 4th of July!!!! I found these pictures from last years 4th and it makes me kind of sad.
The porch is so cutely decorated and this year it's not at all. Our house is a huge mess with no decorations on the walls, just piles of boxes. It's really weird to live like this, but I'm sure next year will be wonderful out at the new house! Oh, I should update you on that....we sign papers tomorrow and we will start moving on Tuesday!!!! Woot woo!!!
Our kids are coming over for breakfast this morning and I actually found my Blue Willow dishes, so I am going to set the table like this photo from one of our previous 4th of July breakfasts. I dug out the patriotic coffee mugs too! We will make due with what we can!
This is a picture of my hubby and I at last year's parade. We will be heading down there again this year after breakfast. I put our chairs out on the street two days ago to save our spot! This evening we are going to our friends annual 4th of July barbecue/party and then watch the fireworks. We are stressed and have so much going on, but I'm really thankful that we are setting time aside today to be with family and friends and relax a little bit.

Wishing all of you a very happy and safe 4th of July with your families and friends. God Bless America!!!

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." II Corinthians 3:17

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth!! One good thing about your taking a break- I have gone back and read and re read your posts. Wow sign on Friday which means you get the KEY then too!! Hope you drive right over and welcome the new house into the family!!! Guess it will take a few days to move as well. cant wait for tuesday and when you have time to update us, and the posts to follow. Know you are getting so excited about the new space and new memories to be made.

Rose of Sharon said...

Just to clarify...we won't get the keys until Tuesday because we have to wait 48 hours (2 business days). We have been talking with the current owners though and he thinks they will be out Sunday, so we are hoping to get our painter over there on Monday, which would help tremendously. We have to be out of this house on the 13th. It's going to be a crazy week!

Judy said...

You will be making new memories in your "new" home. I know I've said this before, but I just can't wait to see what you end up doing. Maybe a night out with friends will help you both relax, even if it's just for an evening.

Anonymous said...

I have not bought a house in awhile but got the key when signed, must be new rules. Happy signing day. will pray the current folks move Sunday and the painters come on Monday and THEN- the fun begins and the new adventure takes shape.

as always starzie said...

Hi Sharon! Hope you had a great 4th! Your new home is beautiful and I know you will be so happy there! What a dream come true! Just in time for grandbabies! Won't they have a wonderful time playing on the grounds of your new home. I wish you and your hubby much luck and happiness. Happy packing!
Hugs,
Darlene
PS Can't wait to see how you decorate your new home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...