This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beauty....

Beauty....on every level. Love this girl. Love the man she married. Love the little baby boy inside.

Thank You, Lord, for this blessing. I pray that You will bless and keep my little grandson and I pray that he's healthy. I pray that the pregnancy continues to go as smoothly as it has already and that You will keep Brittany safe and healthy, as well as my son, Mackenzie. I pray that they will be wise and wonderful parents. I pray that this little baby boy will always love you and serve you, God. I pray that this new life is blessed by you.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Dear Father God for this new little blessing!

"For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16

P.S. She's 6 months along, due date is 10/22/13

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

AAaaww! Brittany is beautiful as ever. They're going to make great parents! I'm thinking of the awesome baby shower you'll have at your new house!

Anonymous said...

He will be here before you know it. You will probably just get the crib in the guest room all ready. Prayers all goes well and continues to go smoothly. any names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo of a soon to be young mother! I know you are so proud! Congrats on the grand baby and the new home! I am so glad you are blogging again.. Thanks for sharing with all of us!
Tracie in NC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...