This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A little bit of peace....

 What a beautiful, sunny, warm Sunday morning. The sprinklers are running and even making a rainbow.
 I found my husband out in the backyard.
 He was picking blueberries!
 What a lovely morning in our old backyard.
 It's so lovely and peaceful out here. Look at the beautiful shadows from the trees in the grass.
 Hey, there's McGyver!
 The blueberries are nice and ripe!
 I helped Eric pick the berries.
 What a lovely time out here in the morning sunshine.
 We picked a lot!
 My sweet kitty.
 My husband has so much integrity. Even though we are moving, he keeps watering & mowing the grass, watering the berries & what few vegetables we have, and he even put more sawdust around the roots of the blueberries because it's good for them. I love this man!
With all the craziness of moving, it sure is nice to go out in the backyard and have a peaceful moment. Let's go back inside now and you can see my reality.......
 Augh!!! There are boxes everywhere! It's funny that we have Life cereal on the counter, because this is our life right now!
 All the pictures are off the walls.
 I've emptied every cabinet except the main kitchen cabinets.
Everything's boxed up and placed in the living and dining room. It's so exciting that we are moving, but it is a very strange transition. It's hard to live like this, but we are so happy!
You can see where I've been grouping things together to see if colors will match. I bought a very cute red and white checked wing back chair for our new living room and have been picking up yellow and red floral pillows and accessories to coordinate. I'm anxious to see if everything will all come together like I envision it in my head! We signed papers on Friday and get the keys on Wednesday or it could even be Thursday, but we are hoping to get over there today to get our painter started.
Needless to say, life is a little hectic, so for now, lets just go back outside where it's calm and peaceful!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sanctuary! someone is getting a real sweet deal. you are too in your new place. just got home from church and checked to see an update. hope you all get the keys early and the painter is able to get going today. what will you make with the blueberries?

Sue from Albany said...

Sharon, may your move proceed smoothly. Leaving behind the old and being refreshed by the new. God Bless.

Judy said...

Your blueberries looks so nice. We tried growing blueberries in our old home and just didn't have any luck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...