This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, June 28, 2013

Playing in the fort one more time.....

Recently at one of our Sunday family dinners I looked out the window and four of my boys were on top of their old fort in the backyard. 
This is what it used to look like back in the day. My husband built it for the boys when they were little. In this picture I see Cameron, Grayson and Hayden with their cousins, Jade, Alex and Drew. You can see the woman's touch from the girls with the pretty yellow floral weeds hanging off the front of it. How cute! There were many fun times and wonderful adventures in this neat fort. All of them played in it and on it. I love it that my husband made the roof strong so that they could play on top of it. Many picnics were held up there too! They had sleep overs inside and used their imaginations so much. This fort was easily turned into a super hero secret lair, army headquarters, a dungeon, workshop, etc...  
I thought it was so cute that they were strolling down memory lane and reliving some of their old adventures out there.
I love my boys so much.
Whatever they do, they go full force and make it so much fun. 
Even going down memory lane with their old fort.

Even though they are all grown and Hayden will be the only one living at home, I can't wait to build new memories at the new house with all of them and our daughter-in-laws and grandkids!!!

I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.” Psalm 91:2


Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet memories ! Thank You for sharing with us , I love it ! Donna

Anonymous said...

God has blessed you all!!!Treasured moments!! even the packing up, sorting through things are memories too. Hope your parents are doing ok and Eric's as well. Happy moving day!!

adsgram said...

Sharon...not really sure who will be shedding tears at this move more...your family or your readers! Thanks so much for sharing so many of your memories!

Randi Jo :) said...

WOW your house was just perfect for boys growing up wasn't it!??! that fort is AWESOME. my boy would be so jealous :) love this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...