This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Four Brother's Moving Company's first job at the new house.......

I'm so thankful for these four men!
They are my sons and they are so helpful! We had to remove the wood-stove in the new home because it did not meet the inspection codes. The owner would have done it, but his wife just had a baby and was just coming home from the hospital that day. My hubby and four boys all volunteered to go over and remove it before the appraiser got there on Monday. I love how they were all laughing and cracking jokes as they carried this very heavy thing out to the shed. They're awesome, they seem to always make everything fun!
While we were there we took over a load of our stuff and stored it in the barn.
This was the first time the boys saw the property! They were pretty excited!
Cameron's girlfriend, Megan, came along with us and she loves the property too. We enjoyed petting the current owners horse.
 I'm so thankful that our sons (and our friends) are willing to help us move, it's going to be a huge undertaking, but in just two little weeks this will be ours! Oh my goodness...I can't wait!!! 

Thank you God so much for making this happen for us, we are truly grateful!

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights." James 1:17

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Sharon, you are going to love it in your new home. Living out in the country is so relaxing. Are you going to replace the wood stove? We had one in our Illinois home and when we moved here to Southwest Wisconsin we had one put in here, it's one I can cook on top and it has an oven that I also cook and bake in. It keeps the house not only warm but smelling good.
Good luck with your move.

Anonymous said...

wow such a beautiful place you have. so exciting. is scrolled down slowly hoping to see a peek at the inside. such a lovely peaceful place- I know you cant wait to get there and establish it as home.

jen said...

Such an exciting change for you ! So glad you are sharing all the excitement!
All the best!
Can't wait to see more photos of your new place - looks beautiful
Take care
Jen in canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...