This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just had to share.....

I'm still on my blogging break, but I just had to share this beautiful picture that my son took of his wife at 14 weeks of pregnancy. I love this so much, it makes me tear up. I'm so thankful for Mackenzie and for Brittany and for their marriage and for this new life. God is so good!

I've got some big exciting things coming up that could be life changing. I'm praying for God's will, guidance and direction.

I hope all of you are doing very well and experiencing God's peace, joy and love.

"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all." II Thessalonians 3:16

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7


Hugs, Sharon

14 comments:

adsgram said...

An absolutely beautiful picture, Sharon. Thank you for sharing on this lovely Sunday morning. Blessings to you and your family...

Lynne

sherry. said...

bless you dearly as you stroll this sweet path of becoming a grammie. :)

i haven't been blogging in ages * having a challenge finding my way at present, due to some heartbreaking situations in life * have loved visiting you sharon and getting up to date on what's happening in your life. lifting your folks up in prayer..

sherry aka jAne

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you Lynne and Jane! We are so very excited about this baby!

@ Jane, I'm sorry to hear this news. I do hope and pray that things will get better for you. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

so great to hear from you. Love that picture of Brittany- what a treasure. went to goodwill today and thought of you- found some treasures. Will be praying for you as you find the wisdom to make the right decision. Hope it is live giving as Brittany is life giving for the family.

Sue said...

Absolutely precious photo! Yes,God is so good!
Blessings,
Sue

jen said...

What a beautiful photo and thanks for sharing :)

Jen in Canada

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Feel free to visit my page; boating supply

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Brittany is so lovely!! What a beautiful picture. I hope she is feeling well. Thanks for sharing with us (we miss you!) My prayers continue for your family.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Anonymous said...

I keep checking every few days just incase you pop in. So happy to find you here , lovely picture. Please keep us posted on the upcoming exciting news. Donna

Beachse said...

Beautiful keepsake picture of Brittany and their growing baby. Thank you for sharing and for 2 of my favorite verses. God is good indeed and He will definitely lead you. Prayers for you and your family.

as always starzie said...

Oh Sharon this picture is so lovely! Just beautiful! And time goes by quickly. You will have your Grandbaby in your arms before you know it! Thanks for sharing this picture with us!
Hope you are having a good break from blogging. I know everyone misses you! Take care.
Hugs, Darlene

Judy said...

Oh Sharon, that is a beautiful photo! I hope all is going well and you're enjoying your break!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Britany and your moms

Adrienne said...

Hello Sharon nice photo, I'm been reading your blog off and on now for several years now and find them inspiring. Good luck on whatever you decide. Just curious did you take down your first blog, since I can't get on that blog and was only able to read some of it by clicking cache. I hope you keep this blog up whatever you decide. Thanks again

Adrienne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...