This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh precious grandbaby of mine...

 My son, Mackenzie, and his wife, Brittany, had their first ultrasound last week and these are the first images of their sweet baby!
I'm happy to report that it's perfectly formed and right on track for it's due date on October 22nd! What a little miracle. Praise the Lord!  It's too early to tell if it's a boy or girl, but we will find that out soon enough! We are all so happy! I'm in love!!!

"For you formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:13-16

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

Aaaawww! Just a little jellybean! :o) Isn't the due date close to their anniversary?

Anonymous said...

yea! he or she will be here in time for thanksgiving and christmas!!! does not get any better than this. happy for you. maybe there will be a few more weddings in the future too!!

Judy said...

Oh how exciting Sharon!!! I just spent 3 days helping my son and dil with their first one, I cooked, baked to fill their freezer, and in between all that I cuddled our newest grandchild when I could :) Congrats again to you all. I love seeing Grandchildren in your labels :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...