This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, April 1, 2013

Leopard print speedos....

About a month ago we found out that we are going to be grandparents! We are so blessed and so very excited!!! We are so happy for our son, Mackenzie, and his wife, Brittany!!! They will be great parents! When we found out the wonderful news I dug out Mackenzie's baby book from 1984.
Oh, what a beautiful baby boy he was! He looks pretty serious in this picture, but in actuality, his personality is one of being a happy, smiley boy with a great sense of humor.
I wanted to share a few of the great pictures that we found in his baby book. Here's my husband, Eric, holding his first born son! He was so  proud and so moved. I love this picture!
Here I am looking at my beautiful boy when he was just minutes old!
Another cute one of father and son.
I like this picture of me leaving the hospital with Mackenzie.
Such a happy, healthy, beautiful boy!
He loved his Daddy (and he still does!)!!!
He looks like he's telling a joke here.
So cute!
So precious!
Oh how I loved this baby boy!
Isn't he cute! We sent out this picture as a Christmas card.
I also had a box full of memorabilia. This is one of Mackenzie's first outfits.
Hey, what's under here? Oh my goodness......
It's a leopard print speedo swimsuit! hahaha! I remember these! All four of my sons wore these!
Mackenzie....
...Cameron....
.....Grayson.....
....and Hayden! Aren't they darling! What cute baby boys we had! I can't wait until we get our first grand-baby! I know Mackenzie and Brittany's baby boy or girl will be so adorable! We are so thankful that she has been feeling very good, a little tired, but no sickness at all!
Today Mackenzie and Brittany will have their first ultrasound to see their own baby for the very first time! Please pray that the baby is healthy and perfect! It's too early for them to be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl and we don't care, we will love it no matter what! We just hope it's a healthy, happy little baby who will grow up to love the Lord!

But I wonder.....could we possibly have another little darling boy who can wear the leopard print speedos? haha!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you." Jeremiah 1:5a

Hugs, Sharon

8 comments:

Mrs.Rabe said...

What cute sons you have!

Praying all goes well for them!

gin said...

Precious memories for you . ! I had keepsake boxes of all of my babies baby stuff too and gave our oldest two their baby boxes last summer when they were expecting! Our 3rd youngest enjoyed looking at his box too. You will enjoy that grandbaby.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for sharing these pictures. The look of adoration on Eric's face is priceless such a wonderful man you married. Beautiful boys ! I am looking forward to the birth of your first grandchild and the stories you will tell. Donna

Simply Shelley said...

Congratulations....having grandchildren has been a high point in my life...such a blessing.

Mardell said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I really LOL'd at those leopard print speedos!!! (Esp. that pose Hayden was doing.)

Thanks for the update on Brittany. Glad she's not been sick! Lucky girl. I'm guessing they'll have a more difinitive due date after the ultrasound?

as always starzie said...

These pictures are so adorable! What cuties they were! Love the leopard speedos! Do you remember Underoos? My son had several, but the ones I loved and kept were his Scooby Doos. I must find them. His little boy is 18 Months and maybe someday will wear them too! Thanks for sharing these precious pictures!
I will pray that your sweet Grandbaby is healthy and perfect in every way! Take care.
Hugs,
Darlene

Judy said...

Hi Sharon, I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. I loved this post, it sure brought back memories for me as the photos look so similar to the ones I have, the same era :) Our son and dil just had their first baby our 26th grandchild, they had a boy and I can't wait to see him, tho they live in Michigan I'll be heading there tomorrow to help out :)

Maryann said...

My son had the same swim suit in 1985! It was made by Carters. Unfortunately, I gave it away. Now I'm trying to find one like it for my new grandson. Do you know where I can find one?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...