This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Free stuff!!!

Every junkers dream!!!!
One morning a few weeks ago when I was on my daily walk, I noticed this sign in front of this house...
...it says, "Free stuff in Back, Take it Away." Since I was on foot, I couldn't carry anything with me, so after my walk I drove my car down there to check it out.
I drove around to the back of the house and found this area full of junk.
It felt kind of weird to just go through some one's stuff, but here's another sign to confirm that I'm in the right place "FREE STUFF HERE".
There was all kinds of stuff.
Most of it was yard and garden items.
I filled up the back of my car up with all kinds of goodies!
 I found a bucket, a plant, dog rope, a gas can, a weed killer canister, a ratchet set, garden fencing, solar sidewalk lights, shepherd's hooks and more! Thank you kind stranger.....
......you had me at "FREE"!!!!

"Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong." Ephesians 3:17

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

Oh how FUN! I love to curb side shop as well. Yes, it does feel kinda weird going through other people's stuff, but hey, you never know what someone is willing to give away!! Great score, Sharon!

Simply Shelley said...

Great haul :) I like free junk...there used to be a lady up the road from me that set free stuff out on a table by the road every week...it was fun seeing what she would bring out next....blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...