This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, April 15, 2013

Darling donkey.......

 Isn't he cute!
When I saw his perky yellow color with brown polka dots and pink ears, I just had to have him.
That darling look on his face didn't hurt things either!
He's old and has nice crazing in his finish (click to enlarge and see detail).
I think he's from the 1950s.
I paid $1.99 at Goodwill for him.
I think he would be a perfect decoration in a grandbaby room, don't you!

"Jesus found a young donkey and rode on it, fulfilling the prophecy." John 12:14

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. there is one like him or her on ebay for 14.98 vintage ceramic porcelain figurine spotted donkey. Probaby Japan 50s or 60s. cant wait to see your grandbaby room. it will be one of a kind.

Mardell said...

Caaauute!! It's the 1st thing I thought of when I saw him ~~ NURSERY! (Big smile!)

Judy said...

He is a cute one and definitely look cute in a nursery.

Simply Shelley said...

So cute.. Blessings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...