This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A special birthday dinner......

We had a birthday dinner for my father-in-law Jim last week.
A few weeks ago I told you about the beautiful dishes that my mother-in-law, Alice, gave me and I mentioned that I wanted to use them sometime when they came over for dinner.
Well, this was the night! In my post about these dishes, I shamefully confessed that I was storing these beautiful dishes out in the garage and had forgotten about them. I vowed that I would find a spot inside the house to store them, which I did. When I got the rest of the boxes out of the garage, I happily discovered that she also had given me these beautiful silver chargers and this pretty pink tablecloth. I wanted to surprise her and use all of them for our dinner party.
I took pictures of all of us with Jim and Alice starting with Eric and I.
Cameron and Megan.
Grayson and Rachelle.
Mackenzie and Brittany.
Brittany showed them the ultrasound pictures of their baby!
Jim and Alice are very excited to be great-grandparents!
Alice was very pleased with the dishes!
We had a lovely meal of barbecued pork sirloin, homemade baked beans and cabbage & Top Ramen salad.
I made Jim his favorite cake for his 78th birthday! We had a great night!

"A faithful man shall abound with blessings." Proverbs 28:20a

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...