This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, March 21, 2013

St. Patty's Day Feast!!!

Sunday night the kids came over for a fun St. Patrick's Day feast!
I made Irish Stew!
Brittany made mashed potato rolls!
Cameron and Megan made a gorgeous cake!
Grayson and Rachelle are happy to be here!
Rachelle had to study, so Grayson made the appetizer all by himself! He made deep fried broccoli! We put a little cheese on it and it was quite tasty!
Megan looks like she's in deep thought and Mackenzie and Cameron are talking.
Green beer!
Time to eat! Eric's serving up the stew!
Happy family!
I love it that we have a full table!
I love my family so much!
The stew and rolls were delicious!
Mackenzie would not eat his carrots! He's never liked them and when he was little he called them "soft carrots". We will let it slip this time. :)
Now that dinner's finished...let's dig into that cake!
Mmmm! Isn't it pretty!
It tasted delicious too! We had a lovely St. Patrick's Day feast with the whole family. I feel so blessed.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come; the old has gone, the new is here! II Corinthians 5:17

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Judy said...

How fun!! All the food looks delicious and that cake is making my mouth water. I had to laugh at the carrot pile :) My kids always had one food that they did not like.

as always starzie said...

Everything looks so yummy! Families are such a blessing. And just think, next St. Patties day there will be a new member of the family there! How exciting for you!
Hugs,
Darlene

Sue said...

Your family is growing what a joy for me to see all those happy faces, and I can only imagine the happy voices.

read you last post, and giving thanks with you for your Dad's improving health, I will continue to pray for both of your parents.
Enjoy your weekend.
Blessings,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...