This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring is finally starting to come!!!!

 Last week on my day off I enjoyed a cup of coffee out on the front porch while I was doing my morning devotionals. It was so much fun for me to be out there again on a warm morning hearing the birds singing.
 We have had a long winter!
 It is such a blessing to finally have spring arrive!
 Seeing new life everywhere is so refreshing.
 I have had a difficult winter with the health of my parents.
 I realize that I am also still trying to figure out my new role without any children in our home  anymore.
 I am so ready for a change!
 I am so thankful that we have a little grandbaby on the way!
 New life is exactly what I need!
 Seeing all these new buds on our trees is so exciting to me!
 I'm excited to see what new changes the Lord is bringing!
Yup, the birds are singing in the morning, it's staying light later at night, the trees are starting to bud and the flowers are starting to bloom....Spring is almost here and things are looking up!


"For behold, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone. 'The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land. The fig tree has ripened its figs, and the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance. Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along!' " Song of Solomon 2:11-13


Hugs, Sharon



3 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Sharon, I enjoyed seeing your photos, we are having snow right now, spring seems to be a long way off for us here :(

Mardell said...

Sigh....spring...what's that? We're in for a snowstorm tonight/tomorrow.

So glad you're enjoying the beautiful buds & early flowers, Sharon. Easter seems so early this year. Hope our snow melts by then. The Easter Bunny has a hard time covering her tracks! LOL

Sharon said...

HI Sharon, this post was lovely and uplifting. I am praying for your mum and dad every day and I hope the new addition to the family gives you the joy you deserve. This is a beautiful time of the year, isn't it?

hugs
the "other" Sharon (UK)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...