This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, March 7, 2013

She's back home!!!!

My mother is back home! Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! She is doing amazingly well. I thought she seemed more alert with fluid thinking. She was happy and joking too. My Dad is so happy she's back home.  

God is so good! I know that she's doing well because of His healing touch.

Thank you again everyone! 

"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting." I Chronicles 16:34


Hugs, Sharon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of my parents are gone. My father died when I was in my late 30s and my mother when I was 40 and then my grandmother died 6 months later. so cherish the times.

elizabeth said...

So happy for your good news!

Happy@Home said...

So glad to hear that your dear mom is back home. The photo is precious.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. I am so glad she is home.

Grandma Willa

as always starzie said...

So happy to hear that your Mom is home and doing so well! Yes prayer does work! And I will continue to pray for her complete recovery!
Hugs,
Darlene

Mardell said...

Prayers answered! Thank you, Lord!
Such a precious picture. I bet your Daddy is the best caregiver. Love your mom's fuzzy pink robe.

Mardell said...

Prayers answered! Thank you Lord!
I bet your Daddy is the best caregiver. What a sweet picture. I love your mom's fuzzy pink robe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...