This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, March 4, 2013

Look who's back together!

My son, Grayson, got back together with his high school sweetheart, Rachelle! They are so happy! I'm happy for them too. They were together for over two years when they were in high school and she became a part of our family. We were sad when they broke up, but now a year and a half later, they are back together!!!! We love Rachelle and love that they are back together again and are so happy! She is going to the University of Oregon studying to be a grade-school teacher!
Oh and while I'm talking about Grayson, I'll share this awesome picture that he sent me of him driving this HUGE dump truck and trailer! It's 65 feet long! He has a wonderful job at a utility company and drives these big trucks around town. I'm so proud of him!

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights." James 1:17a

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Judy said...

I wondered what happened a few posts back. I'm happy to see them back together,they do make a cute couple.

jen said...

Aww that's so nice - love hearing this kind of story- all the best to them and your family :)

Jen in Vancouver

Farrah said...

All is well in love and war and love again. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they are back together!! I love them together!!
Beth
Michigan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...