This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hayden's first college track meet!

Saturday was our youngest son's first track meet of the season as a college athlete! Unfortunately, my husband had to work, so he was not able to go, but I was cheering for the both of us!
 The first race that he was supposed to run was the 4x100 meter relay. He was set to run the last leg, but sadly, the guys dropped the baton at the second and third exchange, so I didn't get to see Hayden run that one. Here he is preparing to run the 100.
On your mark, get set...
 ...go! He got out of the blocks really quick!
 He had a great start!
 Uh-oh...he started falling behind.
Wow, he looks strong!
He didn't do as well as he had hoped, he got a 12.1 time.
He came over to talk to me after he ran. He was feeling okay about it.
 The next race was the 200. Here he is coming around the corner. Again, he's looking strong!
He's holding his own!
 It looks like he's getting a little behind.
 He's pretty much right there with the others.
 Again, he was a bit disappointed getting a 24.4.
Checking out his times with his teammates.
 I'm so proud of my son! It was so wonderful to see him!!! I thought he ran great and if he works hard he should only get better! This is just the first track meet of the season and he has many meets ahead. I look forward to the rest of the season!

"He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:29-31

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...