This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Gorgeous sunset....

 The other night my husband came into the house and said, "Sharon, come here, I want to show you something."
I went out to the garage with him and he grabbed my hand and said "Look at that sunset".
 We could not believe how beautiful the sky was. It was bright orangey-red and looked as though there was a raging fire in that direction. It was unusual because it was coming from the east. When I turned to look towards the west sky, it was just a normal sunset, nothing spectacular at all. Somehow, the sun was causing a reflection onto the east sky. It was breathtaking.
I'm s thankful to God for giving us these beautiful things in our world. It stops me and reminds me that HE is in control. He created everything and He has a plan for everything. I need to lay in HIS arms and trust HIM and just relax in HIM.

"From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

So pretty!

"Red skies at night, sailor's delight,
Red skies in morn, sailor's take warn."

Randi Jo :) said...

God always uses sunsets (and nature) in my life, too! Especially during the 'dark' times. Praying for you and your parents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...