This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Winter pick-me-ups...

Every winter I purchase the first flowers that come out for the season at the local variety store and I plant them in pretty containers and put them in my windowsill.
This year I bought pretty burgundy primroses.
I love how they cheer up my kitchen.
This year I placed them in my Blue Willow-looking pots.
They turned out really pretty.
The petals are so velvety.
What a great way to have a quick and inexpensive perky wintry pick-me-up!

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." Isaiah 40:8

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Judy said...

Flowers do help perk things up, and yours are really pretty. I have an African violet that I love and so far it hasn't died on me :)

Mardell said...

So pretty. I saw some hot pink/reddish Gerber Daisies in the grocery last week. They were so bright & cheery. I was quite tempted to buy some. My windowsill is SO small though. Maybe 2" deep (if that.) Can't fit anything on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...