This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Day Decorations!

Our home is all decorated for Valentine's day!  I just love Valentines day; it's such a happy fun day celebrating love.
This is my old rag swag that I have had for many years, but I updated it this year.
I added fun heart shaped lights to it and I love it!
This is a cute display on top of our computer desk. I made both the shadow box and the framed collage of vintage valentines.
I adore this cute little clown!
I found this charming little wooden bead heart garland with the Christmas stuff at a thrift store this year. I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's day!
Isn't this sweet garland great! I found it at the Dollar Tree for only $1.00.
What a good deal it was! It's made from a many tiny hearts made of red felt and attached together by silver rings. I love it.
Here's a little display in the kitchen.
I normally don't like bears, they are too cutesy for me, but I actually like this little guy, mainly his cute little suit he's wearing.
I think it's fun to use candies as part of my displays.
Here's a fun vignette atop our kitchen bookcase.
Love this!
My friend made me the precious little girl for me.
There are lots of goodies in here!
Romantic vintage goodness!
What's Valentine's day without cupid?
Kitchen window display.
Dollar store frames with reproduction antique postcards.
Love this mini wreath. I bought this a long time ago and it just had the dried moss and dried flowers on it. I embellished it with the pearls, keys, hearts and lockets.
Love!
A framed picture of me and my sweetie kiss'n. :0)
Simple little red towels with lace hanging on the oven door add a big punch of color!
Here's a cheery little display in the powder room.
A romantic setting in the living room.
Our entryway table display.
I recently won the LOVE sign at Bunko and was thrilled that it works perfect for my Valentine's day decor!
So cute!!!
Front door love!
The red door is perfect!
I found this neato slate plaque at Joanne's Fabrics.
Awe...two sweet love birds. Won't you be my Valentine?
Wishing you a very happy Valentine's day!!!


I'm participating in Show and Tell over at My Romantic Home and
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage


"God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8


Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it all!! especially the vintage. you should write a book about decorating. Really love the red sandwich glass fairy lamp. I have an amber one and a light green one. would love a red one too.

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon,
You make EVERY holiday/season so much FUN!!! I agree with the first comment ~ a decorating book is what you need to do! :o) That Dollar Tree swag is amazing (esp. for that price!)

The pic of you & your sweetie kissin' is adorable.
xoxoxo

Judy said...

I love everything but especially the vintage postcards in the frames. Your home is always so festive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...