This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Our day of love!

The cutest delivery guy ever came to my office and gave me the most beautiful bouquet of Valentine's flowers!
What a gorgeous bouquet!
I love my flowers!
I bought him a box of yummy chocolates!
After work we took the dog on a bike ride.
I'm still wearing my pearls! haha!
We came home to a romantic dinner for two!
Everything looks so pretty!
I used my heart-covered tablecloth.
I found these cute heart place-mats at Joanne's fabrics.
Our new red and white polka dot dishes coordinate well with the table setting.
I found these cute cherry dishes at Goodwill. I found the heart shaped wine glasses at the Dollar Tree for one buck each!
Love this vintage bride and groom salt & pepper shaker set.
The flowers Eric gave me made a perfect centerpiece.
We had pasta mixed with stir-fried sausage and veggies and...
....homemade dinner rolls.
It was delicious!
My honey loved it!
We had a great time!
We had a very happy Valentine's Day! I hope you did too!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." I Corinthians 13:13

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Judy said...

Your flowers are pretty, I've been waiting to see if you had a Valentine's Day dinner, it's beautiful! I love the ladder-backed chairs in your previous post.

Rose of Sharon said...

Thanks Judy! Did you have a nice Valentine's Day?

Judy said...

I did thanks for asking, we went out to dinner at a very nice restaurant since we don't usually go out that often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...