This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Naughty dog in her new sweater....

Yesterday I showed you this fun candle sweater project that I made.
After I cut the cuffs off the sweater I was going to throw the sweater away and then I remembered that there's someone in the house that might enjoy it.......
 ...it's a perfect sweater for our dog, Blondie!!!
 She looks adorable doesn't she!!!
It looks really good on her and keeps her warm, but there's a little problem...
...it has pockets. Blondie's never had pockets before and she found them useful.
 You see, after I put the sweater on her, I sent her upstairs to show Hayden her new look. Oh first, as a side note, it was so funny when the kitty saw Blondie in the sweater, it scared him and he hissed at Blondie.
It cracked me up because his tail got HUGE! You gotta remember, these two are best friends and lick each other, sleep together and play together all the time, but when McGyver saw Blondie in the sweater, it freaked him out! haha.
 Anyway, Blondie went up stairs to show Hayden and then all the sudden she came running back down the stairs and Hayden hollered at us to check her pockets.....
 ....I did and look what I found! Candy! She took candy from Hayden's room and stuffed it in her pockets!!!
When confronted she said that she's never seen that before in her life. Nice story Blondie, but save your stories, we know the truth, you're a minor in possession. You should be ashamed.
She's in the dog house now! haha! 

We love Blondie so much, she is so easy going and always goes along with the goofy stuff we do to her. We took off her new sweater and she felt very free again!


"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." Isaiah 55:12

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

Can you hear me laughing over here on the east coast?! You crack me up!! Gosh, I needed that this a.m.
Ha ha ha! Blondie's a good sport, though. Too funny...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sharon!
xoxoxo

Judy said...

That is too funny! When our youngest daughter still lived at home she'd do silly things with her. I think Sadie secretly misses her silly games :)
I do know she misses her :)

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so funny.
She sure looks cute.
Happy Valentine's Day.
xo rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...