This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, February 1, 2013

My darling new dishes!!!


I had two gift cards to Bed, Bath and Beyond and I decided to use them on-line rather than go to the store. I'm so glad I did! I found some darling new dishes and ordered them. I was so excited when I came home from work and saw this big box on our front porch!
Oh....the anticipation!
It was so much fun opening it, it was like Christmas!
Come to mama! haha!
Oh my gosh! They are even cuter in real life than they are on the website!
I LOVE them!!!!
I didn't realize that they had the raised texture to them and I am so happily surprised with that!
They are called Sprinkle by Maxwell Williams.
They are so bright and cheerful!
Oh no!!! Tragedy! One plate arrived in pieces. :0(
Look at the darling bowls!
They have the raised pattern on them too!
Oh no, another tragedy. Boo!
I will have to call Bed, Bath and Beyond to get these replaced.
I am so excited about these dishes! I have not had brand new, NICE, every day dishes since I was newly married thirty years ago!
I'm really excited because there are many more pieces that I can order, like platters, serving dishes, coffee mugs, pitchers, etc. I will continue to to add to my collection!
They are so perfect for our home....look how cute they look against the dining room tablecloth! They will be so cute for Valentine's day, 4th of July and Christmas too!
Food looks great on them!
Even when dirty, they look great in my sink! haha!
I am so thankful to my mother and father-in-law who gave me the gift cards so that I was able to purchase these cute dishes!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalms 23:6

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Sharon I love your commentary on new dishes. I bet you even talked to them as you unwrapped them. I cannot resist new dishes . I found one of those cool racks at a thrift store so I canhave my dishes i use everyday on them . The kind that the dishes sit sideways. I also have one three tiered one too so I can look at them too . I so get how you are with your dishes and how much you love them. We have a bed bath and beyond here now which is great I will have to see what they have.Like I need anymore dishes. Donna

Judy said...

Those are so darling Sharon, I'm sorry that some got broken, but I'm sure the store will replace them for you.

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon!
They're just beautiful! (And so "you.") I went to BB&B for the first time w/my mom right before Christmas. My jaw was on the floor ~ I fell in love with the place! I can't wait to go back.

You're right, they'll do well with different holidays. Good luck getting your pieces replaced.

Hope you have a joyful, relaxful weekend. Any Superbowl plans?

Molly's Art Designs said...

Oh Sharon! They are sooo cute! I love polka dots! Blessings-Molly

jen said...

Love them! I have blue coffee mug with white dots that looks very similar to your dishes- I really like it.

I like that you can add on other pieces to the set- I do that with mine - platters and the like.

Happy eating :)

Jen in Canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...