This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ladder-back chairs!

I recently bought two ladder-back chairs at a thrift store.
I have always wanted a couple of them and was thrilled to find them for only $5.00 each!
They have such a cozy, classic Country-French look that I love.
The woven rush seats are in very good condition.
Love the ladder-back!
I think they would be so cute if they were painted red with tole painted flowers on the back! I do believe this will be a spring project for me.
I'm excited about my new chairs and what a blessing to get them for only $10.00!!! They will be a great addition to our home!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these chairs Sharon. I used to have a set myself they are hard to resist . Can't wait to see what you do with them , a great buy for sure . Donna

Mardell said...

Eeeeek = Love!

What a great find indeed! I bet they'll look great painted red, Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...