This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, February 11, 2013

God's beauty....

A few weeks ago we had below freezing weather. I got up early to go on a walk with my neighbor and I found all of these beautiful webs, so I went back inside to get my camera to take on our walk and boy am I glad I did.
God's work is amazing!
It looks like crochet!
These little prickly icicles grew on almost everything.
They are breathtaking.
I have never seen these before and my husband told me it's because the fog rolled in and moistened everything and then it froze.
It's referred to by many names, ice crystals, frost crystals, ice feathers, fern frost, etc.
I looked it up  on the internet and found that the proper name is hoar frost or rime frost.
Whatever you call it, it's gorgeous!
Love these frozen berries!
These leaves look like they are forever entombed in our birdbath.
I love this little fence in my neighborhood. It changes it's look with every season.
What a beautiful old tree.
Pretty colors.
A wheat-like bush.
God does amazing work!
Even this mud-puddle has turned to a thing of beauty. It looks like an aerial map of some kind.
This is one of my favorites, it reminds me of 1970s wallpaper.
So pretty!
I love how the sun is shinning through this frozen tree.
A simple bush turns into a artistic sculpture.
What a quaint little scene.
Fabulous!
A carpet of frozen grass.
Gorgeous!
Spiders make their webs in the strangest places. They are normally naked to us and we never notice them, so it's fun that they are revealed to us when they are covered in ice. They are truly marvelously made.
What a spectacular gift God gave us this morning!

"The breath of God produces ice, and the broad waters become frozen." Job 37:10

Hugs, Sharon

7 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful pictures! Those spider webs are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I never knew. I thought a really large spider must have done that!! really unreal.

Randi Jo :) said...

OMGOODNESS that is amazing!! :) Talk about God making the "ugly" so beautiful!! I LOVE THESE PICS!!!!!!! I hope you're doing well.

Mardell said...

Wow!!! The spiderwebs are CRAZY beautiful! I'm shaking my head here, they are gorgeous. Yes, God creates such beauty everywhere. I think those pics need framing. I'm so thankful you took your camera w/you on your walk!

as always starzie said...

I can't believe how beautiful the spider webs are! We have lots of Brown Widows and Black Widows in hotter weather. Their webs aren't pretty. But the common Garden Spiders have beautiful webs. Truly a gift from God! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures!
Hugs,
Darlene

Judy said...

Those are absolutely amazing photos, I'm glad you went back for your camera.

Anonymous said...

This is simply beautiful. I see you love the colour green like me. Looks like you have a fun filled life. Have a beautiful day. God bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...