This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Flirting....

The other day on my way home from work I spotted a familiar man on a bike with a familiar dog running behind. It was my hubby running our dog Blondie so she could get some exercise. Of course I followed him and rolled my window down to whistle at him and tease him! haha!
Then we started racing a bit. Of course, being in the car, it was easy for me to be ahead.
But when I stopped at the stop sign he snuck ahead of me. Drats!!!
Haha, I caught up with him.
It's so much fun to know that after 30 years of marriage, we still tease and play like this.

I love flirting with my husband!

"And beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity." Colossians 3:14

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love reading how you and your hubby are as it reminds me so much of my hubby and myself. We too have been married 30 yrs and we feel like teenagers and love to flirt and have fun. So nice to see in this day and age other married couples like this. God Bless both of you.

Farrah said...

That's cute! Y'all are an inspiration, Sharon!

Mardell said...

How cute! That's how I met my husband (12 yrs. ago.) He was on his bike & I was in my car. He whistled, I honked. He chased me thru town from light to light. Boy could he peddal fast! LOL

The rest is history!

Judy said...

This is cute, but reminded me of something my husband and I figured out. After having raised our children and the house being quiet with just us, we found out we still liked each other (lol)
I'm glad you're enjoying each other.

A Romantic Porch said...

It is awesome to see other couples who also are in love. We look for moments of fun. I call it a microscopic date!! haha

xo rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...