This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Elfin magic...

Here's a delightful new addition to our home. 

It's a charming little garden elf that I found at a thrift store and I have him sitting on my kitchen windowsill.

I love to look at his sweet little face every day when I'm doing the dishes!
And he's here just in time for St. Patty's day!

P.S. Did I mention that I'm going to be a grandma? heehee!!!!

"How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!" Psalm 1:1

Hugs, Sharon



1 comment:

Mardell said...

He's very cute! Some of them I've seen have evil faces! (LOL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...