This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, January 25, 2013

Our red door throughout the year....

 
About a year ago my husband gave our house another coat of yellow paint and also painted our front door a very cheerful red. It used to be white, so this has been a very pleasant change for us. I have been having fun with my seasonal wreaths and was very pleased to find out that they all looked good on our new red door. Check it out...
Here's an icy looking wreath for our cold Januarys here in Oregon.
A pretty rose heart for February.
A green sparkly shamrock for St. Patrick's day.
I like this cute little wooden clover flag hanging on the faux mailbox next to the door.
A cheerful floral wreath for spring.
It has silk hydrangeas and roses along with apples and pears.
A spotted egg wreath is perfect for Easter.
Here's another cute sign hanging on our mailbox.
I love how cheerful and welcoming this fruit wreath is May and June.
A patriotic wreath for 4th of July.
Here's a view with the mailbox.
A warm and cozy wreath is perfect for autumn.
It's a lovely wreath made of leaves, pine cones and pumpkins for fall!
Here's a beautiful evergreen wreath with pine cones, a sweet little red cardinal and a huge red bow for Christmas.
I love our festive seasonal wreaths and am so happy that they all look good against our new red door to welcome all of our guests into our home!

"As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
You couldn't have picked a better color for your front door. Everything looks amazing on the red! Your wreaths are just beautiful. So warm & welcoming.

I hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Mardell

Judy said...

I remember when you guys painted your door, I thought it was such a good choice of color. Your wreaths are all so pretty.

Sue said...

A beautiful choice, I am wanting a change too! just can't decide.
I love all of your wreaths, and feel inspired to change mine more often. Thanks for the inspiration.
Blessings,
Sue

jen said...

Beautiful wreaths and the door color is terrific!
They all look great. I especially love the Easter egg one :)
Jen in Canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...