This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's decorations....

 Happy New Year!!!! I hope all of you had a blessed New Year's Eve and that 2013 will bring you many blessings!
 I just wanted to share with you some of our New Year's decorations around our home.
 A lot of our New Year's decorations are snow and winter related.
 It's a winter wonderland!
 Snow babies!
 Sparkly~glittery things!
 Here's a golden deer with a starred candle.
 My kitchen windowsill display.
 Silver deer with snow babies.
 I love this little clock! It's the midnight hour!
 This is a fun little cheese knife set made of mini wine bottles in a miniature ice bucket.
 Champagne and Eskimos.
 Baby New Year in a winter wonderland.
 Silvery candle with snow baby.
 Snowflakes in the powder room!
 A silver deer with a neato crystal snow flake paperweight.
 Here's a cute little vignette on top of our computer desk. Cheers!
 A light up "Happy New Year" hangs above the couch in the family room.
 I hope 2013 will be a Fun year!!!
Happy New Year everybody!

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." II Corinthians 5:17 

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Sue said...

Love your New Years decorations, Sharon you are so smart, I still have my Christmas decorations up. You think I just might be getting old? ~smile~
Blessings to you as you begin this New year.
Sue

Mardell said...

You're such an inspiration, Sharon. I've never decorated for New Year's, now you've made me a changed woman! LOL

Hope you're keeping warm.
Happy New Year to you & your sweet family.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Missing your posts dear Sharon!

Hope you are having a lovely New Year!
God Bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...