This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, January 7, 2013

January's frosty bite...

It's cold and frosty here and I'm fighting the January blues and blahs. I know I have so much to be thankful for, but I just can't help it, these blues just creep up on me. The hustle and bustle of the holidays is over, I've had a busy week at work, my son went back to college and I'm going to miss him, I've had lots of appointments and meetings, I'm tired and I've recovering from a cold, plus it's been so dang cold here down in the low 30s. Put all that together with that time of the month and well...it just happens. I know they will pass, so I'm just hanging in there. God is the source of my strength AND my JOY. Here's hoping it will be a better week.

"But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your name may exult in You. For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You cover him with favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:11-12

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Mardell said...

Good Monday morning to you Sharon,
It sure IS cold! I think many people get the case of the blahs this time of year. I know I do. My tree still sits there...sigh. Just can't get the gumption to take it down.

Hang in there!
Hugs from me-2-you!

A Romantic Porch said...

Those frosty photos are so beautiful. I posted some on my blog today also.
I know a lot of people experience January blues. Hopefully it will pass soon.
Happy New Year.
Rachel

Sue said...

What a beautiful frosty photo, dreary weather always makes thing seem so dim, and that time of the month doesn't help! praying it will pass. Loved the scripture you posted today.
Hugs,
Sue

Jan said...

Your frosty photo made me want to look out the window. Nope, no beautiful frost here in Pittsburgh, just lots of old snow with doggie footprints marring it's beauty...but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in my heart, it's all beautiful!

Praying that the blahs are soon lifted!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better! I miss your posts. Been 4 days now, I hope you haven't caught the flu that's going around everywhere!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...