This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm popular!!! haha

This is what we came home to after midnight on New Year's Eve.
We've been hit!
My husband immediately started cleaning it up and I said, "Oh, leave it honey, it's for Hayden and we should let him see it when he gets home." So Eric left it.
This is what it looked like the next day.
I posted something on Faecbook that we got hit with a great TP job, but we know it's for Hayden, so he'll be cleaning it up.
I was actually suspecious because this was not a typical TP job. With our four sons, we have been TPd plenty of times over the years and I have never seen such a spectacular job!
It was drapped carefully over things...
...and tied nicely on other things....
...and it was good quality two-ply TP! haha. I started to question if this was indeed the work of a high schooler or not.
However, they were careless criminals and left evidence....a big pink piece of bubble gum with their DNA all over it! haha
Later I looked on Facebook and a friend from work wrote


"Um. Miss Sharon. I do believe I know the TPers
And I believe you were the target 
and it was done in love" 


Ah-ha! I knew I was right!!! I have not personally been TP'd since my high school days.  Hey...wait a minute....if this was intended for me....you know what that means... it means...I'm popular! haha
Hayden came home and started to take pictures to post on Facebook thinking it was his friends who did it, and I said, "Uh, sorry, but it's not for you, it was for me!" haha we both laughed. Since it was for me, I cleaned it all up secretly singing, "I got tee-peee'd, I'm popular, I got Tee peee'd I'm popular...lalalala" hee hee.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! II Corinthians 5:17

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I'm laughing hysterically over here!!
You're such a good sport, Sharon! I thought that only happened on Halloween? Oh gosh, that is so funny. I'd say you are very much LOVED (& shown in a weird way!) Silly girls!

Farrah said...

This is funny Sharon!

Judy said...

That is too funny! I love how they daintily decorated your door.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...