This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, January 11, 2013

Don't feel like blogging...

Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I just don't feel like blogging. Well...I do feel like blogging but I've had a very busy week and when I'm home in the evenings and have a little free time, I don't feel inspired to blog. I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things next week.

It has been a pretty normal week, I worked my regular 32 hours this week and had a physical therapy appointment regarding my neck and shoulder pain and went to lunch and shopping with a friend on my day off. I also cleaned my house, did some chores and set up a really cute New Year's themed table for two for my honey and me. We had snow this week, which is pretty fun and exciting!

I have been on my knees in prayer about some issues and the Lord is so good. He amazes me with how much he cares for my little problems. The biggest issue this week was that our youngest son was really contemplating coming home from the university, living at home and going to the local community college. We were all in serious prayer over this asking God to give Hayden wisdom and guidance and for God's will to be revealed to Hayden and to be done. Hayden texted me yesterday that he has decided to stay at Pacific at least until the end of the year! I'm so thankful that the Lord gave him clarity and gave him the answer.

I hope all of you have had a great week and have a wonderful weekend. Hopefully I'll see you here on Monday!

God bless you!

"If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking." James 1:5

Hugs, Sharon


4 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Been thinking about you & hoping things were getting better for you. Sounds like you've been quite busy (as always!) Praying for the best for Hayden. You're a great mom!

Have a wonderful weekend. When all else fails, go junkin! ;o) That's my plan & I'm stickin' to it.

Hugs,
Mardell

Anonymous said...

Oh dear , hopefully all will right itself in your world. Poor Hayden , I will be thinking of him. It is hard to go back to school after being home and having a break , hopefully he resettles himself. Have a restful weekend . Donna

Molly's Art Designs said...

Hi Sharon!!
I have enjoyed your inspirations and decorations over the holiday season! We are having some college issues as well. My daughter got counted absent from one of her college classes because she did not get counted on the roll. The professor said she would fail her--which would mean she would lose her scholarship. Luckily she went through drop/ad in the nick of time--and signed up for ballroom dancing! She is now beyond thrilled! I guess that was a silver lining in the cloud!
I guess it won't count for her major--but how fun--she is foxtrotting all over the house! Maybe I will get her to teach me as well!
Blessings for the New Year to you and your family!
Molly

Sue said...

I haven't had time to post, what time I have, I try to stay in touch with my blogging friends, I find what you all have to say is much more interesting than what I have to say. lol.
I too am amazed at how God cares about every little problem I have, and that He always sees me through.

So glad that God worked Hayden's situation out too, being away from home is always so tough the first year.
Much love,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...