This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A family gathering...

The Sunday before Christmas we had a beautiful family Christmas gathering with my side of the family over at my sister and brother-in-law's house.
Here's a picture of my sister Kathi and I together.
Here's a picture of her husband, Stacey, with my hubby, Eric. They are looking at Stacey's beer that's brewing.
Me and my beautiful sisters, Kelli and Kathi. We were very sad that our parents could not be with us this year. Our Mama didn't feel like going and our Daddy didn't want to leave her home alone. We were so bummed out.
Kathi's house was so pretty!
She had all kinds of fun decorations.
Isn't this nativity scene sweet!
I love this joy banner and the beautiful red bells hanging in the dining room.
My kids, Mackenzie & Brittany and Cameron & Megan.
Me and Brittany.
Cousins! Grayson and Garrett.
Cameron and Megan!
Cousins! Joseph, Samuel, Garrett, Victoria and Jessica.
Getting ready for the family prayer before the meal. Harrison, Grayson, Megan, Cameron, Hayden, Kelli, Tatjana and Whitney.
Mmmm! There's nothing like Christmas ham!
Harrison and Hayden loading up!
Jessica, Victoria and Samuel getting their turn.
My brother-in-law, Ralph's seems pleased with the menu!
Yummy desserts!!!
Eric and Brittany!
Family!!!
Time for the white elephant exchange!
Garrett's excited about his rocking antler hat!
Not sure what Joseph got, but he seems happy about it!
Brittany opening her gift.
Grayson's turn.
Eric got a funny gift of goggles and a tie.
Mackenzie got an appropriate gift of a batman suit! haha!
This moment was priceless! Kathi got the gift that we brought and in the bottom of it was a new ceramic clown to add to our other clown problem that we keep exchanging between us. Click
here to read more about that.
But...when we got home and unloaded the left over food we brought home, guess what I found hidden in some foil.....
...yup, she got me with the new clown. Boo! Now I will have to think of a clever way to sneak him back over to her house! haha!

We had such a nice family Christmas together. It was really sad not having our parents there, but we still had a great time together. Hopefully Mom and Dad will be with us next year.

"Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your King is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is He, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey." Zechariah 9:9 

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...