This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Woo had a lovely Christmas this year?? This girl did!

We had such a beautiful Christmas season. I feel so very blessed. All our kids came home and spent the night on Christmas Eve and were with us all day long on Christmas Day. I loved it. I hope all of you had a very wonderful season as well.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever shall believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Sue said...

Having family back in the house especially at Christmas is so wonderful, this brings back so many memories for me, When our kids first left the nest, though they moved far from each other they really tried to get together at Christmas!, Now they are still far away, with their own families and have started their own traditions! We really miss this, and am so thankful for tele-communications.

Wishing you a very blessed and Happy new Year. Just keep having those candlelight dinners with your sweetie, as you will find they get sweeter with each passing year.
Hugs,
Sue

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Thank you so much for the delightful card in the mail. I love it. :o)

I imagine you're "resting" today? I know I'm whooped. But in a good way. LOL

Did your kitty (can never remember how to spell his name) have fun in all the wrapping paper & boxes? Ours did. Ha ha.

Take care & looking forward to your next post.
Hugs!

Judy said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...