This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 6, 2012

So much to do....so little time! Augh!!!

We are having a big Christmas party here on Saturday night and I'm starting to feel stressed! There is so much to do and so little time! The kitchen is a huge mess!
 I have dishes to clean up!
 I need to go through our movies and CDs, they are so disorganized.
 The computer area needs straightening.
 In the office I still have piles of china left out from Thanksgiving. I need to organize this whole room.
 I stripped the bed and need to wash the sheets.
 I've got laundry to fold laying on the couch.
 The dinning room is a catch all for the shopping I've done lately.
The tree is up and I got the lights on, but I need to put all the ornaments on it.
 First I need to untangle the beads. How did they get so tangled up?
We have so many ornaments, will I ever get this job done?  I still have so many things to do like the cleaning the windows, shampooing the carpets, cleaning the bathrooms, cleaning the fridge and preparing the food, planning the dishes, etc. Will I get all the cleaning and party preparations done? I sure hope so....
...but, it doesn't help to have my Santa's helper fast asleep on the job! haha!

I better get to work!!!

"You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours." Psalm 128:2

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My ! I know how that feels , sometimes I cannot see how I will get through all that needs to be done but somehow it all comes together nicely . Sleep what is that ? The food will be awesome and the house will look great and the party will be fantastic . Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...