This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Down time....

This is how I spent the day after Christmas....popcorn, Diet Pepsi and Murder She Wrote. Perfect! Well, I started my day with a nice walk with my neighbor, my devotions, a little cleaning and tidying, a nap after lunch and then Hayden and I went to town to exchange some Christmas gifts, ending the day with left over prime rib with Eric and Hayden. Of course I spent lots of time remembering what a great Christmas we had. It was a great day!

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Sue said...

Nice! I have been having some down time too, enjoy!
Sue

Mardell said...

Sounds like my kind of day. Glad you were able to get some down time for yourself. Mmmm, love Diet Pepsi! I have not cleaned up from all the Christmas mess yet...I'm getting there, tho. LOL

I want to go shopping for wrapping paper/cards/Christmas discounted things. I LOVED Target's holiday stuff this year. My husband has the car all day & I can never get to the store. Hopefully this wk. end.

Speaking of which, have a great one, Sharon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...